From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BEL can be an abbreviation for:
- The ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Belgium
- BEL or bell character in the C0 control code set
- Belarusian language, in the ISO 639-2 and SIL country code lists
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Bellingham (Amtrak station), Washington, United States; Amtrak station code BEL
- Behind Enemy Lines (disambiguation)
- Val de Cães International Airport 3-letter IATA airport code in Belém, Brazil
- The ICAO code for Brussels Airlines, a Belgian airline.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.