From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Ber (disambiguation)
- Berlin-Tegel Airport (TXL) (to be closed no earlier than 2016)
- Berlin-Tempelhof Airport (THF) (closed in 2008)
- Berlin-Schönefeld Airport (SXF) (to be closed no earlier than 2016)
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) to be opened no earlier than 2016
BER may also stand for:
- Basal electrical rhythm, spontaneous rhythmic slow action potentials that some smooth muscles of the GI tract display
- Base excision repair, a DNA repair pathway
- Basic Encoding Rules, a set of rules for encoding data that is described using the ASN.1 standard, for the purpose of transmission to a different computer system
- Berber language (ISO 639 alpha-3, ber)
- Bit error rate, the ratio between the number of incorrect bits transmitted to the total number of bits (E.800)
- Bleeding edge software release, an incremental, often daily distribution of the next version of a software package which has not yet been declared "stable"
- Block Exemption Regulation (EU), Regulation published by the European Commission regarding European Union competition law
- Blossom end rot, a plant disorder
- Building the Education Revolution, a 2010 Australian government economic stimulus.
- Building energy rating
- Chemische Berichte a chemistry journal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.