From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BFI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BFI may refer to:
- Boeing Field, Seattle, Washington, United States (by IATA airport code)
- British Film Institute, a British charitable organisation
- Browning-Ferris Industries, an American waste collection company
- BFI Canada, a non-hazardous solid waste management company in North America
- Buckminster Fuller Institute, a US charitable institution dedicated to propagating the ideas of Buckminster Fuller
- Big Five Inventory, a survey for measuring the Big Five personality traits
- Baby Friendly Initiative (UK), the pro-breastfeeding campaign run buy UNICEF UK as part of the global Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative
- Blind Foundation for India
- Biology Fortified, Inc., a web site and non-profit organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BFI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.