From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BGH may refer to:
- Bovine Growth Hormone
- Bundesgerichtshof, the supreme court of Germany in all matters of criminal and civil law
- BH Air, an airline, BGH in ICAO code
- BGH (Argentine electronics company)
- Bangkok General Hospital, Thailand
- Barnet General Hospital, England
- Borders General Hospital, Scotland
- Bristol General Hospital, England
- Bokaro General Hospital, Bokaro Steel City, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.