From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BIB)
|Look up bib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bib or BIB may refer to:
- The Bib (tribe) are small tribe found in the Hazara Division of Pakistan
- Trisopterus luscus, a fish also called a bib
- Bib Fortuna, character in Star Wars
- Back in Black, an iconic album by AC/DC
- Bib (garment), a garment worn to protect clothing from spilling, or the part of garments like overalls and some dresses that covers the chest
- Bag in box, a packaging method for wine, battery acid, and other fluids
- bladder inner burst, a painful disease in which your bladder has holes inside your body
- Bibendum, the mascot of Michelin
- Bib shorts, cycling legwear
- .bib, the file extension of a BibTeX bibliographic file used in TeX and LaTeX
- Biennial of Illustration Bratislava, award for illustration of children's books
- Blocked impurity band
- Board for International Broadcasting
- Boys in Blue, a slang term for police
- Bib., can be an abreviature of Bible.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.