From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bid or BID in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bid or BID may refer to:
- Bidding, making a price offer in an auction, stock exchange, or card games
- Bid, in a financial market, the price a market maker will buy a commodity at; see bid-offer spread
- Bid price, a price offered for a good by a potential buyer or a price offered by a potential vendor to perform a specific job
- Bid, a formal invitation to join a fraternity or sorority
- Bid, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Bid, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Beed, a town in Maharashtra, India is sometimes referred to as Bid
- Block Island State Airport, by IATA Code
Science, medicine and technology
- BH3 interacting domain death agonist, a pro-apoptotic protein
- Binary Integer Decimal
- Brought in dead, a patient found dead upon the arrival of medical assistance
- bis in die, (Latin for "twice daily"), a medication dosage
- Bid, lead singer and songwriter of the band The Monochrome Set
- Before I Disappear, a 2014 film
- Shop at Bid, a defunct British shopping channel formerly known as Bid
- Business improvement district
- Sotheby's, by stock ticker symbol
- Spanish acronym for the Inter-American Development Bank (Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.