|Industry||Entertainment (Cinema Chain)|
|Key people||Ashok Ganapaty,CEO, Reliance MediaWorks|
|Parent||Reliance MediaWorks Ltd|
Big Cinemas, a division of Reliance MediaWorks Ltd (formerly known as Adlabs Films Limited) and a member of Reliance ADA Group is a theatre chain with over 515 screens in India, US, Malaysia, and the Netherlands. As of July 2014[update], the company had 280 screens in India. As of 2010[update], the company was third-largest cinema chain in Malaysia and featured Hollywood as well as Chinese and Tamil films. In mid-2009, the company partnered with Pathé Theatres to set up three screens in Netherlands.
- Urvi Malvania, Surajeet Dasgupta (30 July 2014). "Carnival, Navis, Satyam in race to merge with Big Cinemas". Business Standard. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "Big Cinemas opens new multiplex in Malaysia". NDTV. 28 January 2010. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- Nandini Raghavendra (25 May 2009). "Big Cinemas forays into the Netherlands". The Economic Times. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- Big Cinemas official website
- BIG Cinemas enters New Delhi; revamps Odeon theatre
- Big Cinemas forays into the Netherlands
- Big Cinemas: Scaling up slide advertising