From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bip or BIP may refer to:
- Basis point
- Batterer intervention program
- Basic Imaging Profile, Bluetooth profile which is designed for sending images between devices and includes the ability to resize, and convert images to make them suitable for the receiving device.
- Binary integer programming, a special case of integer programming
- Bit interface parity (parity bit), refers to parity protection on computer interfaces
- Biotechnology industrial park, a special form of industrial park
- BIP (band), a trio of Colombian musicians
- BIP (brewery), (Serbian: Beogradska industrija piva), a brewery in Belgrade, Serbia
- Bip (channel), a comedy channel
- BIP Investment Partners, an investment company
- Bip the clown, a famous character of mime Marcel Marceau
- bip!, a contactless smartcard fare system used in Transantiago and Metro de Santiago, in Santiago de Chile.
- Botswana Independence Party, a political party in Botswana
- British International Pictures, a British film production, distribution and exhibition company
- Bearer Independent Protocol, a technology in mobile communication to provide the (U)SIM with access to data services through any of the data bearers supported by the mobile phone.
- Binding immunoglobulin protein, a molecular chaperone that regulates protein folding.
- Bit interleaved parity
- Books in Print, an organization managing a commercial bibliography that lists nearly all books that are currently available in a given territory from major publishers
- Biuletyn Informacji Publicznej (BIP) government-sponsored public information system in Poland
- Bitcoin Improvement Proposal a technology proposal for bitcoin core software, similar to the RFC system
People named Bip:
- Bip Roberts (born 1963), former Major League Baseball second baseman and outfielder
- Boom Bip (21st century), producer and musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BIP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.