From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BLT is a sandwich that consists of bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
The acronym BLT may also refer to one of the following:
- Bounded linear transformation theorem of continuous linear extension
- Baselland Transport, a Swiss railway company
- Battalion Landing Team of a US Marine expeditionary unit
- Beautiful Lady & Television monthly magazine in Japan
- Block-transfer instruction, a machine language instruction for PDP-10 computers
- Brian Lester "BLT" Thomas, a character in US Degrassi High television series
- B.L.T. (album), a studio album by Robin Trower, Jack Bruce and Bill Lordan.
- Black liberation theology, viewing Christianity as a path to liberation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BLT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.