|Location||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Opening date||2009 (Phase 1)|
|Developer||Wulfe & Co.|
|Management||Wulfe & Co.|
|Website||BLVD Place website|
The development will be the largest in Uptown with over 1.8 million square feet with 205,000 sq. ft.of retail space, 1,400,000 sq. ft. of office space, 275 hotel rooms and 1,000 high rise residential units. BLVD Place will be home to Whole Foods Market and numerous upscale shops, boutiques and restaurants. Construction of Phase II of BLVD Place is currently in progress. Phase II contains about 211,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and office space, 60 percent of which is preleased. Phase I, including 70,000 square feet of retail and office space, was completed in 2009.
The Hanover Co. plans to construct a 29-story high-rise residential tower in BLVD PLace during the first quarter 2013. The tower, known as Hanover Post Oak, will be constructed on 1.2 acres at the 21-acre the southwest corner of Post Oak Lane and San Felipe.
- "Architecture - Practice Areas - Masterplanning + Urban Design - BLVD Place". AECOM. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Tower to rise near the Galleria". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- Houston Business Journal by Olivia Pulsinelli, Web producer. "Construction begins on next phase of Blvd Place mixed-use development - Houston Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Hanover Co. plans 29-story high rise in Galleria area". Houston Business Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- [dead link]
- Submitted (2012-10-15). "High-rise residential tower announced for BLVD Place - Your Houston News: News". Your Houston News. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache will be at home in BLVD Place". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-11-06.
- "Apache Buys Galleria Area Land". Chamberofcommerce.com. 2012-06-04. Retrieved 2012-11-06.