From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BM or .bm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BM or bm may refer to:
Businesses and organisations
- British Movement, a British fascist group
- Bayu Indonesia Air (IATA code)
- Bolinder-Munktell, a Swedish tractor and machinery manufacturer now part of Volvo
- Bolliger & Mabillard, a Swiss roller coaster manufacturer
- Boston and Maine Railroad
- British Midland International, a British airline, rebranded bmi, now defunct.
- British Museum
- Bursa Malaysia, Malaysia Exchange
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Basement membrane
- Body modification, the action of changing one's body for aesthetic or functional reasons. (e.g. tattoos, scarification, piercings etc.)
- Boehringer Mannheim test, a blood test performed using a glucose meter
- Bone marrow
- Bowel Movement
- Breast milk
- Bandmaster, a warrant officer appointment in the British Army and Royal Marines.
- Boatswain's mate (United States Navy), A U.S. Navy rating.
- Boatswain's mate (US Coast Guard), A U.S. Coast Guard rating.
- Bravery Medal (disambiguation), a military decoration awarded in several countries.
- Breastwork Monitor, a designation for Monitor-class warships of the U.S. Navy at the turn of the 20th century.
- Beyond Magnetic, an EP by heavy metal band Metallica
- BM (album), 2008 Barbara Morgenstern album
- BM, 2009 Billy Mahonie album
- B minor, a musical chord (Bm)
- Bachelor of Music
- Beautiful music, a radio format
- Bella Morte, a gothic rock band from Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- Black metal, a form of Heavy metal music
- Bermuda (ISO 3166-1 2-letter country code)
- British Museum in London (except in the natural sciences)
- Natural History Museum of London specimen code (in the natural sciences)
- Burma (FIPS Pub 10-4 code and obsolete NATO country code)
Computing and Entertainment
- .bm, the Internet country code top-level domain for Bermuda
- Black Mage, a character class in the Final Fantasy series
- Beast Master (usually in reference to a talent specification for a Hunter on World of Warcraft)
- Beatmania, a rhythm game from the Bemani series
- Blaster Master, a video game by Sunsoft
- Barbie Mariposa, film
- Barbie: Mermaidia, film
- Batman (comic book) and Batman (film), comic book superhero and character in/name of film
- Baby Mama (film), a 2008 comedy film
- Boyer–Moore string search algorithm
- Bad manner, poor sportsmanship in electronic sports.
- Bubble Makers, one of the most feared alliances in the flash game Battle Pirates. This alliance is situated in sector 9, and feasts on the marrow of its victims in sectors 8 and 10
- Baby mama, the popular street term for the mother of one's illegitimate child
- Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah, terms for a Jewish child who is considered responsible for their actions, and the ceremony marking this point (usually 13 years of age)
- Benchmark (surveying), indicating reference points on maps
- Berlekamp-Massey algorithm, an algorithm to construct linear feedback shift registers
- Best man, the chief male assistant to the bridegroom at a wedding
- Bloody Mary (cocktail), popular cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices or flavorings
- Bolliger & Mabillard, a roller coaster design business
- Brick and mortar, a physical business location
- Builder's Measurement or Builder's Old Measurement, a calculation of ship size used during the 18th and 19th centuries
- Burning Man, an annual event held in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada, USA
- Business model
- Bashir Mirza, a Pakistani painter a.k.a BM
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.