From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BMI may refer to:
- Body mass index, a numerical computation regarding height and weight
Companies and organizations
- BMI, the IATA code for the Central Illinois Regional Airport
- BMI Healthcare, a British healthcare company
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Bank Melli Iran, the first national Iranian bank
- Birmingham and Midland Institute, not to be confused with the Birmingham Medical Institute, England
- British Midland International, a defunct airline of the United Kingdom
- Bundesministerium des Innern, the German Federal Ministry of the Interior
- Bureau of Military Information, a historic Union Army agency during the American Civil War
Media and entertainment
- BMI Gaming, also known as BMI Worldwide, an amusement products firm
- Best Motoring International, a Japanese magazine and video series for automobiles and racing
- Broadcast Music, Inc., a collecting society for composers' copyrights
- BMI Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Broadcast Music Incorporated
- Biculculline methiodide, a GABA-A antagonist used in neuroscience research
- Big Mac Index, a measurement of purchasing power parity across different countries, popularized by The Economist
- Bit Manipulation Instruction Sets for x86 microprocessors.
- Brain Machine Interface, a technological interface between a brain and an artificial device
- Bruno Martins Indi, a Portuguese-born Dutch footballer who currently plays as a defender for Dutch Eredivisie club Feyenoord and the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.