The World's Largest Gaming Superstore <tm>
|Headquarters||Boca Raton, Florida, USA|
|Parent||BMI Worldwide, Inc.|
BMIGaming.com (also known as BMI Worldwide) is a global arcade machine, amusement device, digital "out-of-home" (DOE) entertainment and vending machine multichannel wholesale distributor to Arcades, Family Entertainment Centers (FEC), Location Based Entertainment venues and both corporate and consumer clients.
BMIGaming.com was founded in 2002 by David L. Young, a serial entrepreneur, marketing professional and arcade games collector, and is owned and operated by BMI Worldwide, Inc. based in Boca Raton, Florida, with domestic offices located in Salt Lake City, UT, and Myrtle Beach, SC, and international offices located in Bogotá, Colombia, Cape Town, South Africa, and Brisbane, Australia. , with plans to open additional sales facilities in Asia, Europe and the Middle East by late 2015.
Notability / Awards
BMI Gaming has attained several awards in the few years since its inception, most notably including Inc. Magazine's "Inc. 500 List" of the fastest growing private firms in America in 2007, PriceWaterhouseCoopers / Entrepreneur Magazine's "Hot 100 List" of the fastest growing companies in the US in 2006. and was ranked by Internet Retailer Magazine as one of the "Top 500 Internet Retailers" in the world in 2006, 2007 & 2008.
BMI Gaming lays claim to the "World's Largest Gaming Superstore" on the internet by sales and by number of products offered, and is ranked as the most visited commercial website (based on total global visitors) for coin-operated machines in the world, according to statistics published by Quantcast.com.
Since 2011, BMI Gaming, in association with one of the leading amusement industry news publishers, The Stinger Report, publishes the Annual BOSA Awards (Best Of Show Amusement Awards) in January of each year, which recognizes both innovation, creativity and originality for new arcade and amusement products, as presented at the annual IAAPA Amusement Expo, held every November in Orlando, Florida.
- "Inc. 500 List: BMI Gaming". Inc. Magazine. 2007.[dead link]
- "BMI Worldwide Global Office Directory". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2015.
- "BMI Worldwide Employment Page List: BMI Gaming". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2015.
- "Family Entertainment Center Development: BMI Gaming". BMI Worldwide, Inc. 2012.
- "Inc. 500 : Fastest Growing Private Companies List: BMI Gaming". Inc. Magazine. 2007.[dead link]
- "PriceWaterhouseCoopers/PwC "Hot 100 Companies List"". Entrepreneur Magazine. 2006.[dead link]
- "Internet Retailer Magazine's "Top 500 Internet Distributors"". Internet Retailer Magazine. 2008.[dead link]
- "Quantcast Internet Rankings: BMIGaming". Quantcast.com. 2013.[dead link]
- "BOSA / Best Of Show Amusement Awards". BMI Worldwide / The Stinger Report. 2013.