From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BMP may refer to:
- BMP file format, the file name extension for the Bitmap image file format
- Basic Multilingual Plane, related to the Unicode character set
- Beep Media Player, a multimedia player
- Bone morphogenetic proteins, a family of growth factors influencing bone and tissue growth within animals
- Bangalore Mahanagara Palike, municipal corporation in Bangalore, India.
- Bonyan Mohit Paidar, architecture and engineer consultants, Persia
- Basic Metabolic Profile or sometimes "Basic Metabolic Panel", a blood test
- Bean-Managed Persistence, archaic computer software architecture that was part of the Java Programming Language Application Programming Interfaces (API) called Enterprise JavaBeans
- Best management practice for water pollution, a technical term in environmental management
- Besi Merah Putih, a militia group in East Timor
- Billing Mediation Platform, a system used to convert datatypes to one another
- BMP development, referring to the Russian infantry fighting vehicles (see also BMP-1, BMP-2 and BMP-3)
- Boase Massimi Pollitt, an advertising agency
- Brunel Management Programme, a management development programme
- (Stone) Beit Midrash Program, an undergraduate Judaic Studies program at Yeshiva University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.