From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BMR may refer to:
- UK Music subsidiary British Music Rights
- Balanced Mode Radiator, a hybrid loudspeaker using distributed mode (DML) technology
- Basal metabolic rate, the amount of daily energy expended by humans and other animals at rest
- Pegaso BMR, a 6x6 wheeled armoured personnel carrier produced in Spain
- Big Money Rustlas, a 2010 comedy film starring Detroit hip hop group Insane Clown Posse
- Geoscience Australia's earlier form as the Bureau of Mineral Resources, Geology and Geophysics
- Bad Moon Rising (disambiguation)
- Big Machine Records, an American independent record label specializing in country music artists
- Buffalo Metro Rail, the primary mass transit system in Buffalo, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.