||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Assembly||Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA|
|Class||Compact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Engine||2.0L Turbo I4|
|Related||BMW X3, BMW 3 Series|
The X4 will share powertrains with the X3, including a variety of four cylinder and six cylinder engines in both gas and diesel format. It will be slightly larger than the X3 but smaller than the X5.
BMW Concept X4 (2013) 
It is a concept vehicle under the Sports Activity Coupe category, with full-LED headlights, coupe-style roofline, full-sized inner element replicates the signature BMW “L” shape in three-dimensional form.
The vehicle was unveiled in Auto Shanghai 2013.
Production of the vehicle will be in BMW's $900 million Spartanburg plant in South Carolina, United States where BMW has committed to a further $900 million investment through 2014. In result new model will increase plant production capacity from 300,000 to 350,000 units per year, said company's development chief Herbert Diess.
- The BMW Concept X4. The next chapter in the Sports Activity Coupe story.
- BMW X4 Concept is no Shanghai surprise
- BMW at Auto Shanghai 2013.
- BMW plans to invest $900,000,000.00 at Spartanburg plant for new X4 crossover SUV -- Business Week (Retrieved 2012-01-13)
- Official confirmation regarding BMW X4 and All the renders (Retrieved 2013-03-21)