From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BPI may refer to:
- Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, a public high school in Maryland, United States
- Banca Popolare Italiana, an Italian bank merged into Banco Popolare
- Banco Português de Investimento, a Portuguese bank
- Bank of the Philippine Islands, the oldest bank in the Philippines
- Beef Products, manufacturer of lean finely textured beef, or LFTB.
- BPI Energy, an energy company involved with coalbed methane (CBM) in the Illinois Basin
- Bridge Publications (Scientology), the Church of Scientology's internal publishing division
- British Phonographic Industry, a record industry trade association
- British Power International, a UK-based power sector consultancy
- Base peak intensity, a type of mass chromatogram
- Bits-per-inch or Bytes-per-inch, used to specify the data density of magnetic tape
- Bomb Power Indicator, used by the Royal Observer Corps during the Cold War to detect nuclear explosions
- Brief Pain Inventory, used to measure the change in pain intensity after treatment, for example, with anti-cancer drugs
BPI may also be:
- Brachial plexus injury is an injury caused by damage to the nerves that conducts signals from the spinal cord to the shoulder, arm and hand.
- Baseline Privacy Interface, a MAC layer security service
- Boolean prime ideal theorem, a mathematical theorem
- Business process improvement, a method of improving business processes
- Business process interoperability, a state that exists when a business process can meet a specific objective automatically utilizing essential human labor only
- Bard Prison Initiative, an inmate college degree program offered by Bard College
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.