BPO can refer to:
- Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra
- Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Business Process Outsourcing refers to contracting of the operations and responsibilities of business functions to a third-party service provider. Any types of industry can include BPO like : call centers, payroll outsourcing, human resources or accounting. The major reason for which Outsourcing is implemented, is a cost-saving measure for tasks that a company require. Following are some of the advantages of BPO :-
Outside expertise Concentration on core business Increase in Revenue Increase in company’s flexibility Cost reductions
India is a popular location for activities of Business Process Outsourcing. The business deals involve multi-year contracts that can run into hundreds of millions of dollars.
Business & Finance
- Bank Payments Obligation
- Broker's Price Opinion, see also Real estate owned, Short sale (real estate)
- Built-in product obsolescence, another name for Planned obsolescence
- Business process outsourcing, a form of outsourcing that contracts the operations and responsibilities of specific business functions
- Business process owner, the person responsible for a business process
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Before Peak Oil, a standard used to date years prior to the estimated peak in global oil production
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.