From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BRB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BRB stands for:
- "Be right back", internet/chat slang, also sometimes treated as a synonym of "bathroom break"
- The Beatles: Rock Band
- Buckling-Restrained Braced Frame, a specialized earthquake bracing system. See BRBF and Buckling Restrained Brace
- Airport, IATA Code: BRB - Barreirinhas Airport, Barreirinhas, Brazil
- Bank of the Republic of Burundi or Banque de la République du Burundi, the official name in French of the central bank of Burundi
- Bayerische Regiobahn, a train company in Bavaria, Germany
- Benefits Review Board, a part of the United States Department of Labor
- Bibliothèque royale de Belgique, the Royal Library of Belgium
- Big red button, a type of command button
- Birmingham Royal Ballet, a ballet company
- Blaire Reinhard Band, a New Jersey rock band
- BRB Internacional, a Spanish animation studio.
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn, a Swiss railway
- Brigade de répression du banditisme, a special police unit of the French Ministry of the Interior.
- British Railways Board, the former governing body of British Railways
- BRB (Residuary) Ltd., its successor
- BRB, the ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code for Barbados
- BRB, the car number plate for Brandenburg an der Havel
- The blood-retinal barrier, cells in the eye that prevent certain substances from entering the tissue of the retina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.