From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the essay on Wikipedia editing policy, see Wikipedia:BOLD, revert, discuss cycle.
BRD may refer to:
- BloodRayne 2: Deliverance, the 2007 sequel to BloodRayne
- Belfast Roller Derby
- Blu-ray Disc, a media format
- Black Rock Desert, a desert in Nevada
- Bovine respiratory disease
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport - an airport near Brainerd, Minnesota
- BRD (Germany), an unofficial German initialism for Bundesrepublik Deutschland, the official name of Germany (formerly West Germany)
- BRD – Groupe Société Générale, a Romanian bank
- Bristol Roller Derby
- BRD - acronym for Business Requirements Document
- BRD - Abbreviation for Bycatch Reduction Device
- Bromodomain, a protein domain which binds acetylated lysine residues
- .brd, a file extension used for CadSoft Eagle PCB design files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.