From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BSN is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Biotechnology Society of Nepal, a Non-profit Biotechnology Organization
- Baloncesto Superior Nacional, basketball league in Puerto Rico
- Bank Simpanan Nasional, the government-owned bank in Malaysia
- The French food and beverage company Boussois-Souchon-Neuvesel (Groupe Danone since 1994)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Blue Square North, the current sponsored name of one of the two leagues that form the second-highest level of non-league football in England
- Body sensor network
- Boy Scouts of Nippon, a former name of the Scout Association of Japan
- A school, The British School in the Netherlands
- Broadcasting System of Niigata, a Japanese TV station
- Bioware Social Network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.