From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BST may refer to:
- Bangladesh Standard Time, the time zone of Bangladesh, is observed throughout the whole country, with a time offset of UTC+6:00
- British Summer Time, the daylight saving time zone for Britain, which was known as British Standard Time between 1968 and 1971; UTC+1
- Burma Standard Time, the standard time zone for Burma (Myanmar)
- Brasília Summer Time
- Bissau Standard Time, the standard time zone for Bissau, Guinea-Bissau, Western Africa
- Burkina Faso Standard Time, the standard time zone for Ougadougou, Burkina Faso, Western Africa
Science, computing and mathematics
- Binary search tree, a data structure
- Browser-side templating, a templating strategy for web applications
- Biochemical Society Transactions, the transactions journal of the Biochemical Society
- Biochemical systems theory, a mathematical modelling framework for biochemical systems, based on ordinary differential equations
- Bovine somatotropin, a type of growth hormone
- Basic Safety Training, training in basic firefighting, personal survival, personal safety and social responsibility, and elementary first aid
- Bituminous surface treatment, a sealing coat for pavements
- Bost Airport (IATA airport code), an airport along the Helmand River in Afghanistan
- Bangalore Suburban Transport, the older name for the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada (Bureau de la sécurité des transports du Canada), is the agency of the Government of Canada responsible for maintaining transportation safety in Canada
- Brisbane School of Theology
- Broom Street Theater, an experimental black box theater in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Blood, Sweat & Tears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.