BTC-T Peugeot 307
|Constructor||Vic Lee Racing|
|Length||4,200 mm (165.4 in)|
|Width||1,750 mm (68.9 in)|
|Height||1,500 mm (59.1 in)|
|Axle track||1,750 mm (68.9 in)|
|Wheelbase||2,600 mm (102.4 in)|
|Engine||2,000 cc (122.0 cu in) 270 hp (201 kW; 274 PS) In-line 4 NA front-mounted, FWD|
|Transmission||Xtrac 6-speed Sequential|
|Weight||1,150 kg (2,535.3 lb) (with driver)|
|Notable entrants||Team Halfords
|Notable drivers||Dan Eaves
|Debut||2003 BTCC at Mondello Park|
After two unsuccessful seasons of running the BTC-T Peugeot 406 Coupe, Team Halfords took the decision to switch to the Peugeot 307. Designed by renowned Formula One designer Sergio Rinland, the 307 was the second BTC Touring spec car built by the Coventry-based firm. Two cars were built, and both appeared for the first rounds of 2003 at Mondello Park, initially driven by Dan Eaves and Carl Breeze, although Breeze was replaced by Daniel Buxton halfway through the season. The 307 struggled at the start of the season, but became slightly more competitive as the season went on, Eaves eventually finishing 4th in the Independents championship. However, in 2004, Eaves moved to Team Dynamics, taking the Halfords sponsorship with him.
Initially unused in 2004, one of the cars was used by Richard Marsh in round 8 and 9, after struggling in a Super 2000-spec Honda Civic. The car did not reappear again in 2005, but in 2006, Marsh once again drove the car, this time for Team Farécla in the last 4 rounds of the championship. Marsh was plagued by problems in the underdeveloped 307, suffering many mechanical issues that prevented him from finishing races, or even starting them. The car did not appear again in 2007.
- 2003 - Dan Eaves
- 2004 - Richard Marsh | Marsh: Rounds 21-27
- 2006 - Richard Marsh | Marsh: Rounds 16-24/28-30
- 2008 - Nick Beaumont/Mark Clynes - Britcar Production S1
- 2003 - Carl Breeze/Daniel Buxton | Breeze: Rounds 1-10, Buxton: Rounds 11-20
- 2004 onwards - Hillclimbing and sprinting
- 2007 onwards - Peugeot Ecosse trackday car
- "Teams 2003 - Peugeot 307 (Touring)". BTCC Pages. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- BTCCPages.com. "British Touring Car Championship". BTCC Pages. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Buxton breezes in at Team Halfords | BTCC News | Jul 2003". Crash.Net. 2003-07-11. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Team Halfords battles on with 307 | BTCC News | Jun 2003". Crash.Net. 2003-06-09. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- BTCCPages.com (2009-04-05). "2003 BTCC Points". BTCCPages.com. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- BTCCPages.com. "Dan Eaves in at Team Dynamics - BTCC News". BTCCPages.com. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Peugeot 307 returns at Brands with Varta | BTCC News | Aug 2004". Crash.Net. 2004-08-19. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Marsh, Peugeot set to return | BTCC News | Feb 2006". Crash.Net. 2006-02-16. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Marsh forced to watch on | BTCC News | Sep 2006". Crash.Net. 2006-09-02. Retrieved 2012-12-24.