From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTI or Bti may refer to:
- Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (Bti), a bacterium
- Barisan Tani Indonesia, the Indonesian farmers movement; see Peasants Front of Indonesia
- Baron Tornado Index, a measure of the probability of a tornado inside a Tornadic Vortex Signature
- Beverage Testing Institute
- Blistein Teachers Institute of Hebrew Theological College in Skokie, Illinois
- Boston Theological Institute
- Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research, a research institute of Cornell University (Ithaca, New York)
- Breaker Technology, Ltd. or Breaker Technology, Inc., a manufacturer of rock breaking equipment located in Thornbury, Ontario
- Btrieve Technologies, Inc.
- Bicycle Technologies International, a global distributor of bicycle components and accessories based in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Codes and symbols
- Barter Island LRRS Airport (IATA airport code: BTI) on Barter Island in Alaska, United States
- British American Tobacco PLC (American Stock Exchange symbol: BTI)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.