From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTK may refer to:
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway
- Dennis Rader, a serial killer known as the "BTK killer"
- Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki, a strain of Bacillus thuringiensis controversial for its widespread use as an aerial spray against invasive gypsy moth populations.
- The Kaiser-Fleetwings XBTK, a dive and torpedo bomber developed for the United States Navy from 1944 to 1946
- The Bulgarian Telecommunications Company, abbreviated as БТК in Cyrillic and sometimes transliterated as BTK
- Bruton's tyrosine kinase, a protein whose mutation is associated with X-linked agammaglobulinemia
- Pillars of Truth (Boutokaan Te Koaua), a political party in Kiribati
- Birth Thru Knowledge, a Canadian hip-hop/rock band best known for the 1998 single "Peppyrock"
- Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Kurumu (aka Information And Communication Technologies Authority), Turkish Info&com regulatory body
- Blonder Tinkham Klapwijk, the 3 physicists who wrote a theory to describe electrical transport across an interface between a non-superconducting metal and a superconducting one, based on the concept of Andreev reflection.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.