BTM Consult is an independent consultancy company specializing in services pertaining to renewable energy commercialization. The company was founded 1989 by Per Krogsgaard and Birger Madsen. The Staff at BTM Consult have been working with wind power utilization since 1979.
In March 2010, BTM Consult released its 15th annual update report on the international wind power industry. This report showed that 2009 recorded the highest ever level of wind turbine installations.
BTM Consult reports are widely cited in the media and other publications. In 2011, BTM Consults was acquired by Navigant  In 2000, when wind power contributed just 0.25% of electricity, BTM forecasted that wind would contribute 1.78% in 2010, which was then regarded as overly optimistic. As of 2010, a decade later, wind power indeed contributes around 1.6%.
- Consultancy on Wind Power Development. Publisher of the World Market Update Report
- Company Profile
- Milford, Edward. BTM Wind Market Report REW 20 July 2010. Retrieved: 6 August 2010
- Wind power by Paul Gipe, p. 358.
- Wind Energy in the 21st Century, p. 29.
- Wind power world market analysis
- BTM Consult foresees big things for China