From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTR may refer to:
- BTR plc, formerly BTR Industries, one of the predecessor companies of Invensys plc
- BTR Aerospace Group
- BTR-EMS-AKG Janakeeya Vedi, a political group in India
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (airport code)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA (Amtrak railroad station code)
- Be the Reds!, a Korean football slogan
- Big Time Rush, a Nickelodeon television series
- Blog Talk Radio
- British Tape Recorders, by Electric and Musical Industries Ltd (EMI)
- British Thomson-Houston (former name BTR)
- B. T. Ranadive, an Indian communist leader
- Ruf BTR
- BTR (vehicle), any of a series of Soviet and Russian armoured personnel carriers
- Big Tent Revival, a Christian rock band
- B.T.R., a Bulgarian rock band
- Born to Run, a rock album by Bruce Springsteen; or the album's title track, "Born to Run"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.