From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up BTU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BTU is an acronym referring to the British thermal unit
BTU may also refer to:
- Bathurst Trade Union, the first trade union organization in Bathurst in The Gambia
- Benzylthiouracil, a pharmaceutical compound
- "BT-U", a track on the John Abercrombie album, Speak of the Devil (John Abercrombie album)
- Peabody Energy Corporation, NYSE ticker symbol BTU
- IATA code for Bintulu Airport
- Brandenburg University of Technology
- Board of Trade Unit, or BOTU, a term formerly used in the UK for the kilowatt hour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BTU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.