From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BUR)
|Look up bur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bur, Burs or BUR may refer to:
- Bur, a type of seed or fruit with short, stiff bristles or hooks (also spelled "burr")
- MGK Bur, a Russian grenade launcher
- Burmese language (ISO 639-2 code)
- Burs (Dacia), a Germanic tribe
- Bur, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province
- Bur, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province
- Bur, Yemen, a village in the Hadhramaut Governorate
- Burkina Faso, a country in Africa (International Olympic Committee country code)
- Bob Hope Airport, in Burbank, California (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.