From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from BURP)
Burp or BURP may refer to:
- Burping, release of gas from the digestive tract through the mouth
- Big and Ugly Rendering Project, distributed computing project using BOINC
- BURP domain, group of amino acid proteins
- Burp suite, computer security application
- Harry Hill's TV Burp, British television comedy programme
- TV Burp (Australian TV series), Australian television comedy program
- Basic Using Reverse Polish, programming language used on the PSI Comp 80 (computer)
- brioche-purl stitch, a kind of stitch in brioche knitting
- GCRT J1745-3009, astronomical object nicknamed a burper
- Burpee (disambiguation)
- Burp gun, see submachine gun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.