From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BWS may mean:
- Burnt Weeny Sandwich, a 1970 record by Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention
- Beer Wine Spirits, an Australian liquor retailer, owned by Woolworths Limited
- Barry Windsor-Smith, a British cartoonist, comics-author, and painter
- Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, a rare congenital disease
- The Black Wall Street Records, a record label started by rapper Game
- Bishop Wordsworth's School, a school in Salisbury, UK
- Brainwave synchronization
- Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome
- Bombardier Wien Schienenfahrzeuge (Bombardier Vienna rail vehicles)
- Board of Water Supply, the organization that manages drinking water in Honolulu, Hawaii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.