|Also called||BYD F1|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Wheelbase||2,340 mm (92.1 in)|
|Length||3,460 mm (136.2 in)|
|Width||1,618 mm (63.7 in)|
|Height||1,465 mm (57.7 in)|
|Curb weight||870 kg|
The BYD F0, formerly known as BYD F1, is an unlicensed copy of the small Supermini Toyota Aygo by Chinese automaker BYD Auto, according to European Courts. It is marketed as "Just Cool". The car, priced at about $6,700 USD, reportedly gets 56 mpg-US (4.2 L/100 km; 67 mpg-imp). The car benefited from the 2008 Chinese stimulus plan.
Its 998 cc gas engine produces 50 kW (68 PS; 67 hp) at 6000 rpm and top Torque of 90 N·m (66 lb·ft) from 4000 rpm to 4500 rpm. This engine can accelerate the car from 0 to 100 km/h(62 mph) in 12.80 seconds.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to BYD F0.|
- "BYD F1 gets named changed to BYD F0". China Car Times. 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "BYD F0 Review and Road Test | Illustration of Chinese Car". Auto-chinese.com. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "BYD's bid to break the Chinese mould". Easier. 2008-03-05. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "The Website of the F0". Byd.com. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "BYD F0 — Autoblog Green". Autobloggreen.com. Retrieved 2009-10-26.
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|