|Also called||Qinchuan QCJ7081 Flyer|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Layout||Front engine, front-wheel drive|
|Engine||0.8 L HH368QA1 I3
0.8 L F8CV I3
0.9 L LJ462Q-1 I4
1.05 L LJ465Q-1ANE1 I4
1.05 L HH465Q-2E I4
|Wheelbase||2,300 mm (90.6 in)|
|Length||3,605 mm (141.9 in)|
|Width||1,468 mm (57.8 in)|
|Height||1,470 mm (57.9 in)|
|Curb weight||720 kg (1,587 lb)|
The BYD Flyer is a city car originally developed by government owned Xian Qinhuan Automobile. It has been produced by BYD Auto, a Chinese automobile manufacturer in Shenzhen, since 2004. The three- and four-cylinder engines used are based on old Suzuki units.
- Qinchuan QCJ7081 Flyer - introduced in 2001, facelifted Flyer Fuxing appeared in October 2003.
- BYD Flyer I - Sales under the BYD brand started in 2004.
- BYD Flyer II - Facelift version (March 2005) is sold in Russia and Ukraine.
- HH368QA1 - 796 cc - 29.5 kW (40 PS) - (QCJ7081BD) 4L/100 km[clarification needed]
- F8CV - 796 cc - 37.5 kW (51 PS) - (QCJ7081DD)
- LJ462Q-1 - 870 cc - 30 kW (41 PS) - (QCJ7081BD1)
- LJ465Q-1ANE1 - 1,051 cc - 38.5 kW (52 PS) - (QCJ7110) 5L/100 km
- HH465Q-2E - 1,051 cc - 38.5 kW (52 PS) - (QCJ7110) 5L/100 km
- World of Cars 2006·2007. Warsaw, Poland: Media Connection Sp. z o.o. 2006. p. 226.
- BYD lowers sales goal for 2010.
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|