From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BYU may refer to:
- Brigham Young University, a university located in Provo, Utah, USA administered by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Brigham Young University Hawaii, a sister school in Laie, Hawaii, USA
- Brigham Young University-Idaho, a sister school in Rexburg, Idaho, USA
- Bindlacher Berg Airport (IATA airport code: BYU) in Bayreuth, Germany
- Buyang (ISO639 identifier: byu), a language of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.