From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bačka (disambiguation))
Bačka or Backa can refer to:
- Bačka, a geographical region in Serbia and Hungary
- Bačka, a village in Slovakia
- Backa, a borough in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Bačka-Bodrog, a county in the former Habsburg Kingdom of Hungary and Hungary during World War II.
- Backa Theatre, a theatre and theatre company in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- South Bačka District, a district in Serbia.
- West Bačka District, a district in Serbia.
- North Bačka District, a district in Serbia.
- Eparchy of Bačka, an ecclesiastical territory or eparchy of the Serbian Orthodox Church.
- Banat, Bačka and Baranja, a de facto existing province of the Kingdom of Serbia and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes between October 1918 and March 1919.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.