From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bab can refer to:
- Bab, Set, Seth, ancient Egyptian god
- Bāb, a Semitic word meaning gateway
- Bab-ı Âli, the gate to the palace of the Grand vizier of the Ottoman Empire. Also known as the Sublime Porte.
- Báb (Siyyid `Alí Muḥammad Shírází, 1819–1850), founder of Bábism and a central figure in the Bahá'í Faith
- Báb, Nitra District, a village and municipality in the Nitra District in western central Slovakia
- Bab Ballads, cartoons published by W. S. Gilbert under the childhood nickname, Bab
- Bab Agnaou
- Bab Ksiba
- BAB (disambiguation)
- Bab. (disambiguation)
- Babs (disambiguation)
- Babe (disambiguation)
- Baby (disambiguation)
- Babel (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Bab"
- All pages with titles containing "Bab"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.