From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baba-Mountain (Baba-Planina) is the name of several mountains on the Balkans:
- Baba Mountain, Macedonia, overlooks the city of Bitola
- Baba Mountain, Bosnia-Herzegovina, a mountain in the south-east of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Etropolska Baba, a mountain in the Balkan Mountains near Etropole
- Tetevenska Baba, a mountain in the Balkan Mountains near Teteven
- Chelopechka Baba, a mountain in the Balkan Mountains near Chelopech
- Baba (Serbia), a mountain near Paraćin in Serbia
- Baba Mountain, Rila, a mountain in the central Rila mountains near the Rila Monastery
- Baba Mountain, Pirin, a mountain in the central Pirin mountains near Orelyak
- Baba Mountain (Taiwan), a mountain in Taichung, Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baba Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.