From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Babak or babek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babak or Babek may refer to:
- Babak (given name)
- Babek (film), 1979 Azerbaijani film about Babak Khorramdin
- Babek (ballet), ballet by Agshin Alizadeh
- Babak, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Babak, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Babak Fort or Babak Castle, northwestern Iran
- Shahr-e Babak County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Shahr-e Babak, capital of the county
- Babek Rayon, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan
- Babek (city), Babek Rayon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.