From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Babak or babek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babak or Babek may refer to:
- Babak (given name)
- Babak Khorramdin (795 or 798–838), Khurramite leader who fought against the Abbasid Caliphate
- Babek (film), 1979 Azerbaijani film about Babak Khorramdin
- Babak, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Babak Fort or Babak Castle, northwestern Iran
- Shahr-e Babak County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Shahr-e Babak, capital of the county
- Babek Rayon, Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan
- Babek (city), Babek Rayon
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.