From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up Babak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Babak (Persian: بابک) is a common Persian given name for males. It arabicised from the Middle Persian name Pāpak which means "young father" (Pédaré Javān).
People with this name
- Babak Khorramdin (795 or 798–838), Khurramite leader who fought against the Abbasid Caliphate
- Babak Amir-Tahmasseb (born 1976), French-Iranian kayaker
- Babak Hassibi, Iranian-American electrical engineer
- Babak Payami (born 1966), Iranian film director
- Babak Rafati (born 1970), Iranian-German football referee
- Babak Dehghanpisheh, American journalist
- Babak Mobasheri, (born 1982), British-Iranian Artist, Designer & Animator
- Babak Nourani, (born 1983), Australian-Iranian, IT pro