Babak (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Babak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
People with this name
- Babak Khorramdin (795 or 798–838), Khurramite leader who fought against the Abbasid Caliphate
- Babak Amir-Tahmasseb (born 1976), French-Iranian kayaker
- Babak Hassibi, Iranian-American electrical engineer
- Babak Payami (born 1966), Iranian film director
- Babak Rafati (born 1970), Iranian-German football referee
- Babak Dehghanpisheh, American journalist
- Babak Mobasheri, (born 1982), British-Iranian Artist, Designer & Animator
- "Bāpak". Encyclopedia Iranica.
- Huart, Cl. "Bābek". Encyclopaedia of Islam, First Edition (1913-1936). E.J. Brill. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Sourdel, D. "Bābak". Encyclopaedia of Islam, Second Edition. E.J. Brill. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- "BĀBAK",Encyclopedia of Islam, second edition
- Ali-Akbar Dehkhoda. "babak (in persian)". Dehkhoda Dictionary. tehran university press. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- SOURDEL, D (1986). "BĀBAK". Encyclopaedia of Islam. vol.1 (2nd ed.). Leiden: E. J. Brill. p. 844. ISBN 90-04-08114-3.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|