Babasan Tsyrenzhapovich Tsyrenov
Babasan Tsyrenzhapovich Tsyrenov, also known as Tsirenov (bur. Цэрэнэй Цэрэнжабай Бабаасан, 1910, Burdun, Buryat State - 1987, Kyakhta, Buryatia) - a legendary hero of the Buryat-Mongol, a pilot, a veteran of World War II, from the beginning of the Finnish front from 1938 - 1945. Received one award and 10 medals, stories circulated about the hero of the Buryat people.
According to the legendary biography, Babasan Tsyrenov was born in the village Burdun Kyahtinsky district of Buryatia in 1910. Summoned Kyakhtinskaya MER September 6, 1938. He died in 1987 at the age of 76 after a long illness.
- Two of the Order of the Patriotic War of 1 degree.
- For bravery;
- For Military Merit;
- For the defense of Stalingrad;
- For the Defense of Leningrad;
- For the defense of the Soviet Arctic;
- Victory over Germany;
- Valor and bravery in World War II.
- 25 years of Victory;
- 30 years of Victory;
- 50 years of the Armed Forces of the USSR