From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Babbage (1791–1871), was an English mathematician, mechanical engineer, and pioneering computer scientist.
Babbage may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Babbage (programming language), a high-level assembly language for the GEC 4000 series minicomputer
- Babbage Crater, a crater on the moon
- Charles Babbage Institute, an information technology research center at the University of Minnesota, US
- Charles Babbage Research Centre, Canada, publisher of the journal Ars Combinatoria
- Babbage (surname), a given name and a family name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Babbage (film), a British 2008 short film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.