|Elevation||112 m (367 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Baberu is located at  It has an average elevation of 112 metres (367 feet)..
Baberu's climate is characterized by hot summer(March-June), pleasant monsoon (July to September and cold winter (October-February).
As of 2001[update] India census, Baberu had a population of 14,499. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Baberu has an average literacy rate of 60%, higher than the national average of 59.5%, with 64% of the males and 36% of females literate. 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There are a few small schools locally. Agriculture is the primary industry.
members of legislative assembly
2012 VISHAMBHAR SINGH YADAV 2007 VISHAMBHAR SINGH YADAV 2002 GAYA CHARAN DINKAR 1996 SHIV SHANKAR 1993 GAYA CHARAN DINKAR 1991 GAYA CHARAN DINKAR 1989 DEVKUMAR YADAV 1985 DEV KUMAR YADAV 1980 RAMESHWAR PRASAD 1977 DEO KUMAR
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Baberu
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Location from google maps
- Location from wikimapia
- BSNL Telephone directory search
- Public bus service search from nearest city banda
- Few demographic details
- Banda district
- Sukhdev Singh Lavkush Degree College
- Banda District official Portal
- Baberu MLA
- Directory information