From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Babi may refer to: BABI: Also means baby in Welsh
- Babı, a municipality in Azerbaijan
- Babi Dynasty, founded in 1735 by Muhammed Sher Khan Babi (r.1748-1758), Nawabs of this dynasty went on to rule over Junagadh in Gujarat, from the 18th to the 20th century.
- Babi (title), in various Indian titles
- Babi is a nickname for the Greek name Charalampos (Χαράλαμπος)
- Babi (mythology), a baboon god in Egyptian mythology
- A Bábí is a follower of the Báb, a religious leader from Persia
- Pig, Babi in Malay, Indonesian, and Kapampangan
- BABI is also a Mobile Suit name in anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. Codename:AMA-953 BABI
- Basalt Achondrite Best Initial (BABI) is an acronym used in the Geosciences; Basalt Achondrite Best Initial.
- Lord Babi, from the Golden Sun video game series.
- Babi in Gujarati is sister-in-law
- Babi Island (disambiguation), several islands of this name in south east Asia
- FK Babi, a football club in the Republic of Macedonia
Babi can be a surname:
- Parveen Babi, Indian actress
Babi can also be a nickname:
- Babi Xavier (born 1974), Brazilian actress, model and TV hostess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.