From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babka may refer to:
- Babka (bread), a Ukrainian sweet, leavened bread made with a rich dough (often containing raisins), which is made for Easter Sunday to celebrate the rising of Christ
- Potato babka, a savoury Belorusian dish made from potato
- Babka (cake), a sweet yeast cake
- Babka (genus), a genus of fish, of which the sole member is the racer goby
- Babka River, a river in Russia
- Daniel Babka (born 1972), Slovak professional ice hockey defenceman
- Jim Babka (born 1968), American writer, activist, and former radio talk-show host
- John J. Babka (1884–1937), U.S. Representative from Ohio
- Marie Babka, former member of the Ohio House of Representatives from Cuyahoga County
- Rink Babka (born 1936), former American discus thrower
- General Babka, a 1924 Austrian film directed by Michael Curtiz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.