From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babo may refer to:
- BA:BO, a 2008 South Korean film
- BaboViolent 2, a freeware multiplayer game for Windows
- Maye babo, a phrase used in the isiZulu language
- A nickname for Fikret Abdić (born 1939), Bosnian politician
- Babo, an Uglydolls character
People with the surname
- Alberto Babo, head coach of Porto Ferpinta, Portugal
- Joseph Marius Babo (1756–1822), German dramatist
- Lambert Heinrich von Babo (1818–1899), German chemist
- Babos, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.