From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Babu may refer to:
- Babu District, in Hezhou, Guangxi, China
- Babu (title), South Asian term of respect (meaning 'boss' or 'father')
- Babu (name), list of people with this name
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Babù, Anderson Rodney de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer
- Babu (wrestling), ring name of Pablo Marquez, Ecuadorian wrestler
- DJ Babu, Filipino-American DJ and member of Dilated Peoples
- In media and culture
- Babu (1975 film), a 1975 Telugu film starring Shobhan Babu
- Babu (1985 film), a 1985 Hindi film starring Rajesh Khanna
- Hurree Chunder Mookerjee, character in the Rudyard Kipling novel Kim, mostly referred to as "Hurree Babu" or "the Babu"
- Animals named Babu
- Babu (red panda), red panda that disappeared from a nature centre in Birmingham in 2005
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.