From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Babuji (disambiguation))
Babuji may refer to:
- An honorific loosely equivalent to “Sir” in India. See Babu (title). It also refers to bureaucrats
- The venerating title of Mr. Jagjivan Ram, former Deputy Prime Minister of India
- The alias of Ramsevak Singh, M.P. of Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh, India
- The alias of Sudhir Phadke, marathi and Hindi singer, music director
- A Bollywood song in the movie Salaam E Ishq
- The alias of Shri Ram Chandra, Adi Guru of Shri Ram Chandra Mission, Spiritual Saint
- Babuji also refers to Dad in maithili
- The Alias for Chitrang Jain NYU Alum
The man who played Babuji in most Indian films is Alok Nath.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babuji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.