From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up babooshka, baboushka, babushka, or бабушка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An Anglicised term for a woman's headscarf tied below the chin, originally worn by Russian elderly women, but now Europe-wide
- Babushka, an alias of Russian revolutionary Catherine Breshkovsky
- Babushka Adoption Foundation, a charitable non-governmental organization based in Bishkek
- "Babooshka" (song), a 1980 song by Kate Bush
- The story of Baboushka and the Three Kings
- Babushka doll, a commonly misused name for Matryoshka doll
- Babushka Lady is a nickname for an unknown woman who might have photographed the events of the President John F. Kennedy assassination
- Buranovskiye Babushki, a Russian ethno-pop band containing eight elderly women from Buranovo, Udmurtia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.