From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baby Jane (song))
Baby Jane may refer to:
- Baby Jane Holzer, compatriot of Andy Warhol
- Film and television
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (1962 film), a film based on the novel, starring Bette Davis and Joan Crawford
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (1991 film), a remake based on the novel, starring Vanessa Redgrave and Lynn Redgrave
- Baby Jane Hudson, a character from the above work
- What Ever Happened to Baby Jane (novel), a 1960 novel by Henry Farrell
- Baby Jane, a novel by Finnish writer Sofi Oksanen
- "Baby Jane" (Rod Stewart song), 1983
- "Baby Jane" (Dr. Feelgood song), 1977
- Baby Jane (EP), an EP by Honey Is Cool
- Baby Jane, Christina Aguilera's alias for the 2006 album Back to Basics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.