From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Babyface or Baby Face can refer to:
- Baby Face Nelson, an infamous 1930s bank robber
- Roosevelt "Baby Face" Willette (1933–1971), an American hard bop and soul-jazz musician
- "Baby Face", Jimmy McLarnin (1907–2004), two-time welterweight boxing world champion
- "Baby Face", the Baldwin DR-4-4-15 locomotive
- "Babyface Killer", Chow Yun-fat
- "The Baby-Faced Assassin", Ole Gunnar Solskjær, a former Manchester United football player
- In music
- Babyface (musician), real name Kenneth Edmonds, an American R&B and pop record producer, musician, singer and songwriter
- "Baby Face" (1926 song), 1926 song with music by Harry Akst and lyrics by Benny Davis
- Babyface, a song by U2 on their 1993 album Zooropa
- Babyface, the former name of rock band Axe (band)
- Fictional characters
- Baby-Face Finster, a criminal disguised as a baby in the Merrie Melodies animated short film Baby Buggy Bunny
- Babyface, a character in the movie Toy Story
- Baby Face Finlayson, a character in the British comic The Beano
- Baby Face, a character in the video game Dynamite Headdy
- Babyface Beagle, one of the Beagle Boys from the Scrooge McDuck universe.
- Baby Face Gang, a literally baby-faced gang boss from the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Baby Face, a character in the movie The Hills Run Red from 2009
- Baby Face (film), a 1933 film starring Barbara Stanwyck
- Face (professional wrestling), or babyface, a wrestler or character who is portrayed as a "good guy"
- A face displaying cuteness
- A face displaying neoteny
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.